Tuesday, July 12, 2011

House Hunting!

BAHHH! I am super duuuuuper excited for two reasons:

1. We are moving out of farm land and into town, which will include neighbors and no more long A** drive to town!
2. We get to look at houses to buy!

Bret told me if I agreed to stay in Wyoming that we could buy a house in a neighborhood that's more my style of living. Horrrrayyyy! This is huge people! You're probably wondering why didn't we buy a house in town to start off with? Welllllllllll, the reason why we live out in this stupid state to begin with is because my dad has one of his companies over here and he needed someone to be the manager. So when Bret got out of the military he wasn't sure what he wanted to do so my lovely daddy gave him the job. My dad also has a house located right next to his company along with 500 acres of farm. So when Bret took the job, my dad let him live in the house therefore, we have been living in my dad's house out on the farm by his company for the past year. Bret is pretty much in heaven out here. It's located like 400 yards from his job, he has tons of land to play on with all his toys like motorcycle and whatever. And I must say, it's beautiful out here. BUT! That's not the point. Point is, this little city girl would like to have an urban lifestyle. So Bret has agreed to start looking at houses and hopefully moving into town by this Winter.
Here are a couple we have been looking at in case you cared. I'm so excited about it I make my sister look at every single house that comes to interest so I might as well share a few on my bloggy!

House Number UNO!
Haha yeahhhh right, I wish! We looked at this house and I was in HEAVEN but obviously we can't afford this baby. :(


House Number 1! (for reals)


This one is Bret's favorite, let me show you why....



It's borderline country home. With 2 acres and a huuuuuuge yard that it doesn't show in the picture. It's my second favorite because it's in a really nice neighborhood but Bret can still have room to play around in.

House number 2! (My favorite! Which will most likely be the winner!)


Awww, isn't she just the cutest? It's weird that both of these houses happen to be red. Anyway! Located in the cutest neighborhood ever with the nicest neighbors! Hopefully this will soon be our new home! My favorite part about this house is this...


Huuuuge fan of the kitchen! It's updated and more my style :)

I'm dying to move! And hopefully one of these fab houses get to be our new home. I'll let you know once the decision has been made! :)

xoxo - Emily

1 comment:

  1. Yay EM! House hunting is so fun! Sounds like a good compromise! I like both houses:) cant wait to see which one you pick!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete