Monday, July 11, 2011

Blogger, I missed you!

To say I am the worst blogger ever, would be an understatement.
Ha sorry peeps! I've been a little MIA in the blogger world, but guess what? I'm baaaaaack! 
This post is just going to consist of a big fat long story about what the heck is going on in Em's life! So here it goes...
As you all know, I got married a year ago to the most wonderful sexiest man on this planet, Bret Younts! (Ha sorry, had to insert a little hubby brag) Anyway! So after I got married I moved out to the middle of tim buck two, Worland Wyoming. Ever heard of it? Probably not since it's the smallest town EVER! And actually to be exact, we live 10 miles outside of Worland, in farm land. Needless to say, I wasn't a fan of farm land. Yep, definitely NOT A FAN of freaking mice crawling on my head in bed, smell of cow poo, Bret catching rattle snakes and putting them in the garage. Everything about it was not my cup of tea. So I was a big negative nancy and refused to accept this place. After about 6 months of constant unhappiness for me, Bret and I sat down and came up with a plan for us, so I wouldn't be such a cranky butt. At the time I had about 2 years left of school, so Bret and I decided since we had done the long distance prior to getting married we could do it while being married. Bret told me I could go back to Boise (Boise the land of paradise and luxury compared to this place) and go back to Boise State and finish my degree. We got a small apartment so when we went back and forth we had our own little place to stay. So that's where I was the past 5 months or so, living back in Boise in my tiny apartment getting straight A's and missing my hubs tremendously. Now, the question is was I happy? Heck freaking no! Lesson learned for me, I would rather live in the middle of no where with the mice and snakes and cow poo with my adorable little Bret Thomas than in the city filled with malls, restaurants, WAL MARTS, and something we call, POPULATION. Ok, fine I would move back there in a heartbeat and I beg Bret every day to leave Wyoming. 
Conclusion to the story, once I finished that loooooong amazing lonely semester of school I came back to my little country home to be a happy and supportive wifey to live with my husband forever and ever amen.
So what's next for this little happy couple? Well, I would love to say, Bret found a better job in civilization and we're packing up and moving out! Yeahhhh, not so much. Bret loves his job here, and continues to grow from it. So Wyoming is where we will be!
So now that I have completed a long boring book about a bunch of nothing. I will start posting updates and keeping ya'll in-tuned more with yours truly! :)

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment